UconX®5420D35 is a Cisco® SFP-1.25G-LR compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand switches and routers. The UconX® 5420D35 Transceivers are a high performance, cost effective module which have a single LC optics interface. They are compatible with the Small Form Factor Pluggable Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA) and Digital diagnostics functions are available via the 2-wire serial bus specified in SFF-8472. The receiver section uses a PIN receiver and the transmitter uses a 1310 nm FP laser, up to 14dB link budge ensure this module 1000Base-LX Ethernet 20km application.
1.25Gbp/s 20Km LC BiDi SFP Transceiver, Single Fiber, +3.3V, 1310nm Tx/1550nm Rx, FP-LD, Single-mode, DDM
• 100% compatibility with Cisco® SFP-1.25G-LR guaranteed
• Up to 1.25Gb/s Data Links
• Single LC connector
• Up to 20 km on 9/125μm SMF
• 1310nm FP laser transmitter
• 1550nm PIN photo-detector
• Single +3.3V Power Supply
• Monitoring Interface Compliant with SFF-8472
• Maximum power dissipation <1W
• Industrial/Extended/Commercial operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C/-5°C to 85°C/-0°C to 70°C version available
• RoHS compliant and Lead Free
• Metro/Access Networks
• 1.25 Gb/s 1000Base-SX Ethernet
• 1×Fiber Channel
• Other Optical Links
How To Purchase:
Purchase online, over the phone or email your purchase order. Call: 1-800-719-6791 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Installing UconX® transceivers does not void your network equipment warranty. Network equipment manufacturers all have guidelines stating that warranty support on their products will not be affected by installing a UconX® or any third party transceiver.
Cisco® and the Cisco® logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. This product is not certified or endorsed by Cisco Systems.