UconX® 1.25G SFP Cisco® Compatible Transceivers
UconX®3405D is a Cisco® SFP-1.25G-SR compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand switches and routers. The UconX® transceiver is a high performance, cost effective module which have a duplex LC optics interface. Standard AC coupled CML for high speed signal and LVTTL control and monitor signals. The receiver section uses a PIN receiver and the transmitter uses a 850 nm VCSEL laser, up to 8dB link budge ensure this module 1000Base Ethernet 550m application.
Part Number: UC-SFP1.25GSR-3405D
1.25Gb/s 550m SFP Transceiver, Hot Pluggable, Duplex LC, +3.3V, 850nm, VCSEL, Multi-mode, DDM
• 100% compatibility with Cisco® SFP-1.25G-SR guaranteed
• Up to 1.25Gb/s Data Links
• Duplex LC connector
• Up to 550m on 50/125μm MMF
• 850nm VCSEL laser transmitter
• Single +3.3V Power Supply
• Monitoring Interface Compliant with SFF-8472
• Low power dissipation <1W typically
• Industrial/Extended/Commercial operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C/-5°C to 85°C/-0°C to 70°C version available
• RoHS compliant and Lead Free
• Metro/Access Networks
• 1.25 Gb/s 1000Base-SX Ethernet
• 1×Fiber Channel
• Other Optical Links
Please Note: Installing UconX® transceivers does not void your network equipment warranty. Network equipment manufacturers all have guidelines stating that warranty support on their products will not be affected by installing a UconX® or any third party transceiver.
How To Purchase
Purchase online, over the phone or email your purchase order. Call: 1-800-719-6791 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cisco® and the Cisco® logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. This product is not certified or endorsed by Cisco Systems.