UconX® MTP to MTP cables are designed for high-density, high-speed Ethernet networks. They are designed to optimize space and reduce costs in data centers where you need to transmit over multiple fibers at the same time. Our MTP connectors are manufactured with genuine USConec® housings and our OM4 50/125 µm fiber with genuine Corning® glass.
All UconX® MTP to MTP fiber cables are individually inspected, tested and verified to meet or exceed EIA/TIA industry standards. Each cable is accompanied with both the Interferometry and DaisiMT test reports.
• MTP (Male) UPC to MTP (Male) UPC – genuine USConec connectors (MTP Connector is compatible to MPO, however, ensures lower Insertion Loss)
• Plenum Round Cable – 3mm Outer Diameter Jacket – Aqua Color
• Polarity Method A (other polarities available – see diagram below and use the MTP to MTP, MTP to Breakout and Breakout to Breakout Cable Custom Ordering Chart below to order)
• 12 Fiber – Elite Low Loss – genuine Corning® Glass
• Multimode OM4 50/125 µm
• Meets IEC Standard 61754-7 & JIS 5982
• Structured cabling per TIA-568-C
• Parallel Optics
• Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) Compliant
• InfiniBand Compliant
• 10G Fiber Channel Compliant
• 40G and 100G IEEE 802.3
• RoHS Compliant
• ISO 9001:2008
• Optical Fiber Type: 50/125 µm Multimode
• Nomenclature: OM4
• Wavelength (nm): 850
• Maximum Attenuation (dB/km): 3.0
• Minimum Over-Filled Launch (OFL): 3,500/500 MHz km
• Minimum Bandwidth: 4,700 MHz·km
• Serial 1 Gigabit Ethernet Distance (m): 1,000
• Serial 10 Gigabit Ethernet Distance (m): 550
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.35dB
• Jacket Material: Plenum (OFNP)
• Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
• Installation Tensile Load: 445 lbs.
• Long-Term Load: 222 lbs.
• Installation Minimum Bend Radius: 1.8 in.
• Long-Term Minimum Bend Radius: 1.2 in.
• Typical Return Loss: -26 dB
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Custom Capabilities: Custom lengths, colors, multi-fiber and multi-connector configurations are available. Visit the Custom Quote page to submit a quote request.
How To Purchase:
Purchase online, over the phone or email your purchase order. Call: 1-800-719-6791 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MTP® and Corning® are registered trademarks of US Conec Ltd.