UconX® MTP breakout cables are ideally used in connection with patch panels and data distribution routing. All MTP breakout cables are manufactured with genuine Corning® multimode OM4 50/125 µm glass, USConec® connectors and plenum (OFNP) jacket. A variety of options are available including: MTP to LC, SC, ST, and FC fiber optic connectors.
All UconX® MTP breakout cables are individually inspected, tested and verified to meet or exceed EIA/TIA industry standards. Each individual breakout cable is accompanied with both the Interferometry and DaisiMT test reports.
- MTP® UPC to 4 LC, UPC, Duplex, Multimode Connectors
(The MTP® Connector is compatible to MPO, however, ensures lower insertion loss)
- oC2Plus™ State-of-the-Art Fanout Kit – Standard Length: 24 inches
(See oC2Plus™ Fanout Kit Specification page for advantages and benefits)
- Plenum Round Cable – 3mm Outer Diameter Jacket – Aqua Color
- 8 Fiber/Strand – Low Loss – Corning® Genuine Glass
- Multimode OM4 50/125 µm
- Meets IEC Standard 61754-7 & JIS 5982
- Structured cabling per TIA-568-C
- Parallel Optics
- Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) Compliant
- InfiniBand Compliant
- 10G Fiber Channel Compliant
- 40G and 100G IEEE 802.3
- RoHS Compliant
- ISO 9001:2008
- Optical Fiber Type: 50/125 µm Multimode
- Nomenclature: OM4
- Wavelength (nm): 850/1300
- Maximum Attenuation (dB/km): 3.0
- Minimum Over-Filled Launch (OFL): 3,500/500 MHz km
- Minimum Bandwidth: 4,700 MHz·km
- Serial 1 Gigabit Ethernet Distance (m): 1,000
- Serial 10 Gigabit Ethernet Distance (m): 550
- Maximum Connector Loss: 0.35dB
- Jacket Material: Plenum (OFNP)
- Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
- Installation Tensile Load: 445 lbs.
- Long-Term Load: 222 lbs.
- Installation Minimum Bend Radius: 1.8 in.
- Long-Term Minimum Bend Radius: 1.2 in.
- Typical Return Loss: -26 dB
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Custom lengths, colors, multi-fiber and multi-connector configurations are available. Visit the Custom Quote page to submit a quote request.
How To Purchase
Purchase online, over the phone or email your purchase order. Call: 1-800-719-6791 or Email: email@example.com
MTP® and Corning® are registered trademarks of US Conec Ltd.