UconX® MTP® to MTP® cables are designed for high-density, high-speed Ethernet networks. They are designed to optimize space and reduce costs in data centers where you need to transmit over multiple fibers at the same time. Our MTP® connectors are manufactured with genuine USConec® housings and our OM4 50/125 µm fiber with genuine Corning® glass.
All UconX® MTP® to MTP® fiber cables are individually inspected, tested and verified to meet or exceed EIA/TIA industry standards. Each cable is accompanied with both the Interferometry and DaisiMT test reports.
• MTP® (Male) UPC to MTP® (Female) UPC – genuine USConec® connectors (MTP® Connector is compatible to MPO, however, ensures lower Insertion Loss)
• Plenum Round Cable – 3mm Outer Diameter Jacket – Aqua Color
• Polarity Method A (other polarities available – see diagram below and use the MTP to MTP, MTP to Breakout and Breakout to Breakout Cable Custom Ordering Chart below to order)
• 12 Fiber – Elite Low Loss – genuine Corning® Glass
• Multimode OM4 50/125 µm
• Meets IEC Standard 61754-7 & JIS 5982
• Structured cabling per TIA-568-C
• Parallel Optics
• Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) Compliant
• InfiniBand Compliant
• 10G Fiber Channel Compliant
• 40G and 100G IEEE 802.3
• RoHS Compliant
• ISO 9001:2008
• Optical Fiber Type: 50/125 µm Multimode
• Nomenclature: OM4
• Wavelength (nm): 850
• Maximum Attenuation (dB/km): 3.0
• Minimum Over-Filled Launch (OFL): 3,500/500 MHz km
• Minimum Bandwidth: 4,700 MHz·km
• Serial 1 Gigabit Ethernet Distance (m): 1,000
• Serial 10 Gigabit Ethernet Distance (m): 550
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.35dB
• Jacket Material: Plenum (OFNP)
• Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
• Installation Tensile Load: 445 lbs.
• Long-Term Load: 222 lbs.
• Installation Minimum Bend Radius: 1.8 in.
• Long-Term Minimum Bend Radius: 1.2 in.
• Typical Return Loss: -26 dB
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Custom lengths, colors, multi-fiber and multi-connector configurations are available. Visit the Custom Quote page to submit a quote request.
How To Purchase:
Purchase online, over the phone or email your purchase order. Call: 1-800-719-6791 or Email: email@example.com
MTP® and Corning® are registered trademarks of US Conec Ltd.